剑桥商务英语讨论数量和种类的介绍
第一句:How many do you intend to order?
你们想订多少?
A: How many do you intend to order?
你们想订多少?
B: I want to order 900 dozen.
我们想订900打。
A: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.
目前我们至多只能提供600打。
B: Oh, it cant satisfy our demand.
噢,这不能满足我们的需求。
第二句:It seems the market in your area is really big.
好像你们地区的市场真的很大。
A: It seems the market in your area is really big.
好像你们地区的市场真的`很大。
B: Yes, so can you offer more? The market is promising for the products.
是的,所以你们可以提供更多的商品吗?我方市场需求的确很大。
A: Why not think abou the product B?
为何不考虑一下乙类产品呢?
B: According to our market survey, style A has a more prospective market.
根据我们的市场调查,甲类产品的市场前景更加广阔。
如果产品的数量不能满足进口方的需求,出口方可以试图将自己的其他类商品推销给进口方,避免造成客户的流失。
其他表达法:
We can supply any resonable quantity of this merchandise.
对此产品,我们能提供任何适当的数量。
We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.
我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。